Monday 16 April 2012

Deckhouse

14 April 2012

Deckhouse
End of Clark Road, Woolwich Dock, Woolwich 
P: +61 2 9817 4394 E : info@deckhousewoolwich.com.au
http://www.deckhousewoolwich.com.au















Located on Woolwich Dock with sensational harbour views, the Deckhouse offers a relaxed environment for breakfast or lunch, away from the hustle and bustle. Walking down to the cafe, you get a real sense of the history that once was, with the dock a historic location owned by the Sydney Harbour Federation Trust.

Having once been here before and being slightly disappointed, I was happy to give it another go. I have to be honest here, I may have had an unexpectedly big night the night before and could have ordered something alot more "prettier", however, in the end, shouldn't it all look and taste good?

Starting with a skim latte, we soaked in the beautiful morning and the open space. I was craving some scrambled eggs ($12.50 and style with ciabatta) needing that bit of extra grease this morning, I also ordered a side of sausage and spinach ($4 for each addition). The eggs were beautiful and creamy and hit the spot perfectly! My partner in crime this morning ordering eggs benedict ($17) which seemed to have been delicious. Either I was talking way too much or the eggs were just THAT good. Considering I am a super fast eater, she was finished well before I was. Thanks to the awesome Sydney North Entertainment Book (worth the $60 with all the discounts) our bill ended up coming to $29! Bargain!

I'll definitely revisit! The food has really picked up in standard since my last breaky there!


















Service : 7 Food : 8 Atmosphere : 7 Value : 9


Deckhouse Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment